On February 23, Tuesday, the last of the team meetings was held. It was called C4 “ECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS OF SAVING ENERGY. THE LANDSCAPE CREATED BY THE FORCES OF NATURE”.
The organizers were our Italian partners and due to the current pandemic situation, this meeting was held online, using Google Meet app. The morning began with the excellent conference of the renewable energy expert Lorenzo Cremonese entitled “The energy transition to mitigate the global climate crisis: some examples” and after following timetable, each partner presented his presentations.
It was an intense day but with excellent work and from here we want to congratulate our Italian partners for their organization.
- Presentations made by Italia. Landscape created by the forces of the nature:
- Presentation made by Czech Republic:
- Presentations made by Poland:
- Presentation made by Greece:
- Presentation made by Spain: