All the activities that will be carried out (19 altogether) are encompassed into five action lines:
- A. Study of renewable energies.
- B. Economic impact of renewable energies. Promotion of the use of renewable energies in our living space.
- C. Impact of non-renewable energies on climate.
- D. Energy efficiency. Energy saving measures.
- E. Legislation of each country. Influence of the different governments.
Activity P1. Creation of: a twinspace, a weblog, and accounts on twitter and instagram to disseminate the activities and results of the projects.
- Weblog: http://energyerasmus.org
- Twinspace: https://twinspace.etwinning.net/72390
- Twitter: @ErasmusTecno
- Instagram: @tecnoerasmus
Activity C1. THE CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY IN OUR HOMES AND OUR SCHOOLS. MEETING IN SPAIN.
- Presentation of Consumption of energy in our schools.
- Survey on Energy. Totals.
- Survey on Energy. Graphics by countries (made by Greece).
- Survey on Energy. Italy.
- Presentation of Energy in Poland.
- Presentation of Energy in Extremadura (Spain).
Activity P2. Line of action A. Multimedia presentation of the different types of renewable energies.
Activity P19. Erasmus exhibition week. The objective is to show our project to the educational community at the beginning and at the end of each academic year.
Activity P8. Line of action B.
Information gathering about the use of fossil fuels over the last decade and also about renewable energy so that graphical diagrams can be provided at the end of the research.
Activity P17. Line of action E.
Research about national policies related to commitment to renewable energy in our partners’ countries.
- National Policies in Italy.
- National Policies in Poland.
- Renewable Energies in Czech Republic.
- Renewable Energies in Greece.
Activity P16. Line of action D.
Making off an animated short film about different ways of saving energy in our own personal scope.
Saving Energy in our personal scope
Activity P18. Line of action E.
Writing critical articles on the current relevant legislation research.
- Spain. Screenshots from Twinspace Forum about this activity.
Activity P4. Line of action A.
Creation either of a scale model hydroelectric power station, wind power station or solar power station or of a multimedia animation.
Activity C2. ENERGETIC TRANSITION: WHAT’S THE FUTURE IN THE USE OF ENERGY? MEETING IN CZECH REPUBLIC.
- Hybrid vehicles (Greece).
- Electric vehicles and bioclimatic buildings (Spain).
- Intelligent houses (Czech Republic).
- Bioclimatic Work Centers (Czech Republic).
- Blackout (Czech Republic).
Activity P3. Line of action A.
Visits to clean energy power stations. For example, Aldeadávila hydropower waterfall (hydroelectric power plant in Salamanca), Alcántara hydropower waterfall (hydroelectric power plant in Cáceres) Sotavento wind power station (Galicia), Orellana solar plant (Badajoz) Sanlúcar la Mayor Solar Power Concentration Plant (Sevilla) etc.
- Spain. Visit to Experimental Wind Power Station of Sotavento (Galicia)
- Czech Republic. Students from Prague visited a reciclyng center with their teachers Dalila Durcakova and Ivana Svagrová in Chrášťany on 23 April.
Activity P9. Line of action C.
Information gathering from press and social network about global warming. Research on how all Erasmus partners’ countries are involved in any international protocol which sets out the policies to follow to reduce emissions.
- Link to Twinspace forum about this activity (you must logged in Twinspace). Screenshots from Twinspace Forum of this activity,
Activity P10. Line of action C.
Film festival about Global Warming: Both local and foreign films and also documentaries can be released at the festival.
- Our Polish partners have used a padlet where we can find some films from Internet about Global Warming and others made by them. https://pl.padlet.com/Grekacja/yjvdt36o69g7
- Our Czech partners have made Press Presentation about Global Warming. They presented it and discussed about this topic twice in their school (24 May and 6 June). Prezi Presentation. Czech Republic.
- Poster of our film festival about Global Warming in Spain.
- Our Greek partners have showed a Greek film called “The clock of disaster” and they have had a brief discussion.
Activity C3. ENVIROMENTAL EDUCATION: THE IMPORTANCE OF WIND AND SUN IN OUR COUNTRIES. MEETING IN GREECE.
- Poland. Presentations viewed in Greece:
- Czech Republic. Presentations viewed in Greece:
- Spain. Presentations viewed in Greece:
- Visit to Sotavento (see Activity P3).
- Video about Global Warming.
- Italy. Presentations viewed in Greece:
- Conclusions from Workshop:
Activity P5. Line of action B.
Find information in the media and social networks about the economic cost (cost of the kw) and saving possibilities.
Activity P6. Line of action B.
Find information in power supplier companies about economic cost of clean energy.
Activity P14. Line of action D.
Research done on social network and press about advances carried out in implementation of clean fuels and efficient public transportation systems which can reduce pollution in urban areas and improve health.
Activity P7. Line of action B.
Edict articles about the amount of money a clean power station would cost. Labor market study in the field of renewable energies.
Activity C4. ECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS OF SAVING ENERGY. THE LANDSCAPE CREATED BY THE FORCES OF NATURE. MEETING IN ITALY.
Activity P13. Line of action D. Posters based on pupils’ research about ways to save energy. A joint initiative to make our students, the whole educative educational community and our local and national politicians aware of the need to invest on renewable energy and sustainable development.
- Poster made by Spain team:
Activity P12. Line of Action D.
Visiting houses built to achieve energy optimization.
- Poland. Video of visit:
Activity C5. HOW TO PRODUCE POWER? MEETING IN POLAND.
- Presentations made by Italy:
- Presentations made by Greece:
- Presentations made by Czech Republic:
- Presentation made by Spain:
- Activity P13 (see above).
- What Does the future of energy look like?
- Video made by Poland:
Activity P11. Line of action C.
Selection and effective reading of books related to the global warming at the school library.
- Presentation made by Greece.
- Video from Spain:
Activity P15. Line of action D.
Photo exhibition about environmental impact and footprint.